Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Taking Title Screen Requests - Syphonmax & Shifter & Zenrdy & khmp & Kraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOW CLOSED -- SORRY!!!!!

Syphonmax & Shifter's & Zenrdy's & Khmp's & Kraft's Title Screen Requests Thread

Please post your requests for title screens here.

KEEP THE SPAMMY CONVERSATIONS TO A MINIMUM, PLEASE!  :)
If you have some little one-sentence thing to say to either Syphon, Zenrdy, Kraft, khmp or Shifter, please PM it.

Here are some samples of their work:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c299/kraftKiddo/lostsouls.png[/img]
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c299/ ... nce_x2.png[/img]
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c299/ ... opulse.png[/img]

In your request, please be detailed and polite. Include reference images if you can, and recommend fonts to use. BE VERY DESCRIPTIVE! Don't get lazy! They're taking time out of their busy days to give you guys a hand, so the least you can do is use proper grammar, spelling, and descriptiveness.

Have fun!

Note: Venetia is not taking requests! This thread is for Syphonmax & Shifter & Zenrdy & khmp & Kraft ONLY!

khmp

Sponsor

Sechs":1aofd9qx said:
Thanks KMHP! I love your work! :wink:

K-H-M-P not KMHP! But thanks Sehcs.

I would be willing to take your request RojoBo if you have no objections that is.

[Current Standing]

Assigned:
+Marpy - Kraft
+lucid realm games - Kraft
Boxboy - Kraft
*Windu - syphonmax
+Jking - syphonmax
mentalish - zenrdy
RojoBo - khmp

Unassigned:
Fokuz

(*)Pending confirmation that request has been completed to requesters satisfaction.
(+)Requester is not satisfied. Requests changes to the image.
**PM me if the current standing is incorrect.

khmp":1sclzgrv said:
Sechs":1sclzgrv said:
Thanks KMHP! I love your work! :wink:

K-H-M-P not KMHP! But thanks Sehcs.

I would be willing to take your request RojoBo if you have no objections that is.

[Current Standing]

Assigned:
+Marpy - Kraft
Boxboy - Kraft
*Windu - syphonmax
+Jking - syphonmax
mentalish - zenrdy

Unassigned:
Fokuz
RojoBo

(*)Pending confirmation that request has been completed to requesters satisfaction.

Alright, Thanks.

khmp

Sponsor

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn5/khmpRR/kobh_title.png[/img]

[Current Standing]

Assigned:
+Marpy - Kraft
Boxboy - Kraft
*Windu - syphonmax
Fokuz - syphonmax
+Jking - syphonmax
mentalish - zenrdy
*RojoBo - khmp

Unassigned:

khmp":2jngipks said:
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn5/khmpRR/kobh_title.png[/img]

[Current Standing]

Assigned:
+Marpy - Kraft
Boxboy - Kraft
*Windu - syphonmax
Fokuz - syphonmax
+Jking - syphonmax
mentalish - zenrdy
*RojoBo - khmp

Unassigned:

Thanks, It looks perfect!

khmp

Sponsor

RyanAllen":8gjgl8p9 said:
Hay guys! We've changed the project from XP to VX, Im how I would change the title and game over screens from XP to VX :)

Which request are you referring to? Link please. If you want to do it yourself its not such a big problem. Just scale the image or cut out a portion at 544x416 from the 640x480 image.

[Current Standing]

Assigned:
+Marpy - Kraft
Boxboy - Kraft
*Windu - syphonmax
Fokuz - syphonmax
+Jking - syphonmax
*mentalish - zenrdy

Unassigned:

khmp":24yauaks said:
RyanAllen":24yauaks said:
Hay guys! We've changed the project from XP to VX, Im how I would change the title and game over screens from XP to VX :)

Which request are you referring to? Link please. If you want to do it yourself its not such a big problem. Just scale the image or cut out a portion at 544x416 from the 640x480 image.
Cool, ty dewd :D

Kraft

Sponsor

alright sorry everyone for my delay in posting, I only just was able to check the forum.

I am traveling in Europe and have been for the past 2 weeks and havent had access to a computer and internet until tonight in london (well, I had access in paris, but it was all in french... which made things difficult seeing as the typing keyboard was all screwed up from the american one, and was missing a lot of the characters on the keys ^_^)

Anyways, I will be back in the US on monday and will check this there and fix any of the ones that have requested fixes. 

Sorry for the delay.

¬Kraft

zax67

ok well you said to be very descriptive so here i am  :lol:

well heres my request:

a Title Screen

NAME: "Order Of The Sponge"              FONT: Arger Got Scaqh

rm: RPGXP

Six Silouettes standing in a grassy + windy field during sunset with their backs facing towards us

NOTE: there are mountains in backround

if u can use the mountains and sunset from this picture:

http://www.kenmar.bz/images/mountainsunset.jpg[/img]

1st NOTE: the height measures are only to get the idea of the proportions in the picture

2nd NOTE: each of the sillouettes have streaming shadows

the most left sillouette is a 1.75 meter tall human female leaning one hand onthe male to her right

the human male right of her is about 1.90 meters tall - left hand is loose and curled in a fist while right hand is holding up a sword which is pointing towards the sunset

right of that human male is an elf male - about 1.60 meters tall with long hair holding a staff with two hands

right of the male elf is a human - about 1.75 meters tall - wearing a robe NOT COVERING HIS HEAD with slightly spiky hair and both hands at his side

right of him is a muscle-bulky dwarf - about 1.50 meters tall - wearing a cape NOT COVERING HIS HEAD with a helmet on his head

and lastly, right of him is a gnome - about 1.40 meters tall - with lion-mane like spiky hair holding both hands in the air while in one of his hands is a dagger

hope this is descriptive and helpful enough

if you help me with this ill put yur name in my game credits in any font youd like promise :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.