Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Sprites and Tiles needed. [Payed[payment will be discussed]]

Hey guys. Hiccough here.

Me and a friend are working on an rpg which we hope to get fully working on soon. There are just 2 things holding us back:
1)I haven't written all of the story yet.
2)We don't have sprites or tiles.
So I thought we'd ask here.
Sprites of the main characters. (Details will be given upon this request being taken up)
The kind of sprite would be in a similar style to this:
yXu9T5O.png

[Credit to Resistor from Wayofthepixel who is the original creator of this sprite.]

If it is possible to make it look darker/eviler? that would be great.
We also need battle sprites of our characters. These would be standard sideviews I guess. Once again. More information about this if you take up the request.
As for the tiles, we want something that goes with the sprites looks. We want the game to also look quite solemn and depressing, so if you could try that, it would be great.
I love FF6s tiles and the way they looks, so if someone could "translate" them into a modern sense and made them look cool, they would win my heart
They will be the general 32x32 size I think.
Obviously I'm not expecting something for nothing now. And these tasks aren't easy.
Please message me your general rates if you are interested in taking up this offer.
Thank you for taking the time to check out this thread. Lots of love Hiccup

xoxoxoxo

Well... I may be interested.
Here is an exemple of my tileset skills.
orginal.png

I made it back in 2008 :)
Also I can make orginal templates and animations.

You can contact me if you wish to discuss further ^^

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.