Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Semi-Futuristic Tileset

Hellow ~!

Iv'e been working on semi-futuristic tileset for 2 days now. Mainly recoloring and editing. However, as I don't think I myself don't find any use to it, I'm giving it out here. It's supposed to be city like thing, with pipes and such things. >_>

Tileset
semifuturistictileset.png

Doors
doors.png

In use
semifuturisticcity2.png

Sorry, It's not that good of an example as in how it is used. ( Trains on water.. got the idea while readin' Blazer Drive.. >_> )

CREDITS:

Neortp
Dkaineru
Aindra
Enterbrain
Tekepon Fsm
Counterclockwise
Simulation Country Gapan
Kururumilk
Mack
Painhurt
Shiro
Kaduki
Nomicom
Joy

It just doesn't go together. Your tiles and the RTP tiles clash badly. If you were to but more depth and contrast, as well as shades.
And the images you transformed smaller in photoshop have been rendered utterly blurry, and don't look good.

Mhmm, you're right. I knew something was wrong with it, but didn't really notice what. I tried to create it "lighty" and white, from the image I had in my head, but I guess it just doesn't work well.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.