Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Sci-Fi Tilesets

Hey all, was going through my old project and found some Tilesets I had made.

Most of the stuff is resized and heavily [very heavily in some cases] edited rips from Chrono Trigger and some other places [It's been a while since I made them... about 2 years?], but there's a fair bit of original stuff packed in too. Don't know if it'll be useful to anyone, but it looks good ingame to me so enjoy.

If you use, please credit me, Eternal_Magus and TREG. Thanks.

Yeah, they're from Kinetic Phase. And no I'm not stopping it completely, I've just realised it's too big a project for me to do on my own. And yeah, I'm the creator haha... I used to go under the name ValentineEnigma, but after a long time away, I fancied a change.

And thanks for the comments all.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.