Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN!!!! (this week on .org jan 19th-25th)

Hello, members of rmxp.org. The Department of Social Guidance of the United States of America has approached the rmxp.org admins with a very serious concern - that the staff are promoting obscenity and influencing the predominately younger userbase on the rpgmaker community in a negative fashion. To readily assure the parents of all of our users that this is not the case, the Department of Social Guidance has provided an 'edutainment' film for all of you to watch, absorb, and enjoy. From the makers of the incredibly famous Duck and Cover, Boys Beware, and Reefer Madness, comes 'Protect Your Children!!!!'.

You may be seated.

siddavis581.jpg

rpgmakergasp149.jpg

Perversion-for-Profit-putnam.jpg

Good evening, fellow American citizens. My name is George Putnam, and I am here to discuss with you the hidden dangers of Rpg Making. Ladies and gentlemen, the underground phenomena known as 'game creation' has swept through our youth for years, but only with the advent of Imperial Japan's RPG Maker series has it truly become a wildfire, threatening to engulf traditional American Values. Video Game Creation is a two billion dollar business, you see, and it has infected every corner of the American Youth of Today. If left unchecked, RPG Making may very well bring about the end of trust in God and His laws, opening the way for communist agents.

Now, why the sudden concern about video games, you may ask? They have been around for years, after all. This is true. However, it is only recently that the promoters of this obscene material have gained new tools by which to propogate their twisted creations. Furthermore, they are also creating a 'beginner's guide', allowing even those new to the RPG Making 'scene' to use more advanced options by prepacking all of the necessary filth into one Standard Development Kit. These despicable creatures have even hijacked old methods, twisting and reshaping them for their cruel deeds. Writing - the same method used to create holy documents such as the Constitution and the Bible - has been commandeered by these disgusting wights in order to craft the plots of their dark creations. Finally, Mr. Boon, a prominent member of this illegal ring and a man wanted by the FBI, has been hosting a commune of depravity and filth, where like-minded people can share their dark art in an orgy of moral decay. Using these highly advanced technologies, they are able to mass-distribute their obscenity at speeds unknown to man before - placing their vile works at the fingertips of your children!

However, hope is not lost. Recently, a moderator of one of the many communities that is committed to the corruption of American society and the downfall of the American way of life, Alexander Morou, has left the staff. Mr. Morou's story - one of struggle, grim perseverance, and faith in the Lord - is a testimony of all of the evils within RPG Making, and proof that there is hope for those playing the Devil's Game. Mr. Morou, godspeed.

untitled914.jpg.xs.jpg

But there are still those in danger - young, innocent youths corrupted by America's enemies, still creating their fantasy RPG worlds. The above photograph is of a 16 year old youth just before his death. He once lead a fantastic life - held a team letter at his high school for football, and well on the way to a successful college. Instead, he died to RPG Maker overdose. Tachiba, a new addict, has only begun formulating his evil plans. Sagitar is deeper into the hole of addiction, however, and is much further along - using a revolutionary new tool called RMVX, no less! Sorry, Nippon, but even under a new name, sin is sin. With a small donation to the Department of Social Guidance of the United States of America, you can help these poor souls return to God and get help.

With a little perseverance, as well as educating our children about God, Truth, and American greatness, we can defeat Satan and his game-making tools. However, don't wait - talk to your child immediately once this film reel has been rewound. Every minute, every second you waste, your child may be lured into the clutches of RPG Makers. It can happen to any child. Yours, or yours, or yours...

2984235137_7607e4d3ef.jpg

...or YOURS.

This has been George Putnam. Good night, and God Bless.

Man this was amazing, you really outdid yourself, George Putnam.

Protecting our youth from the dangers of marijuana and adult themes is top priority! :smoke:

This sucks.

No it doesn't, congratulations on making such an outstanding This week on .org. Never seen this before, may all I said about you be forgiven and god blesses you.

This is the best This Week ever! On a more serious note, I am proud to be concentrating the filth into the SDK. Thanks for the mention. Feel free to stop buy and make a suggestion. Even the dumbest ideas have some gold in them. (Even if you have to dig for a week to find it)

Is there forgiveness to this kind of evil deed?
Oh, I know: I'll make a RPG where the main character is a father that must kill the spawns of Satan with blood-spilling pens. He takes the enemies' heads with the holy power and throw them to the citizens (people from age 5 to 105) of the city, in order to make them happy. This way you'll acquire faith points and - of course - score to get into the top 5. Yeah. :angel:

Now really. That was awesome, Dis.
High five!

SEE YA!!!!!

cairn

Someone return me to damnation! The Lord is calling me T_T.
I wants ta du Satan's binding T_T.

Serious now, this version of "this week on .org" was simply amazing, good job dis.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.