Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Potions tattoo

I'm getting a tattoo tomorrow.
This is said tattoo:
aOBxtGE.png

If the two inner white rings are too small I don't mind combining them though.

It is based off of these two logos:
SMT-Logo.jpg

&
gekkoukan_badge_by_clyff-d2y6zut.png

I'm getting it not only cause Persona 3 is my favourite game of all time, and the SMT games are my (joint) first best game series, but also because when playing Persona 3 represents some of the best time I've ever spent with my bro.

Anyway, here's 2 failed designs:
mvt5SRd.png

The white background didn't mix well with the white writing and star. Which is why I made it black in the final version.
e2tcg7q.png

I kind of wanted to incorporate the P3 Gekkoukan logo more but I felt that this was over the top.

I'm actually really happy with how it came out. It's not 100% to the original design I had, but I'm really really cool with that :)
It hurt so much but I kinda want more :P
11694964_10204346381368118_2222152968525766065_n.jpg

Xilef":39yp55of said:
Looks like biro

Also your artist missed the colour inversions, what's up with that? :(

Looks lovely none-the-less.
Yeah. It does seem like biro. I keep having to remember I didn't draw it.

When I showed him the concept he straight up said the colour inversion would be impossible. Which is a shame cause it was my favourite thing about the tattoo but I'm still very satisfied with it. :) I'm glad you think it's nice man :P

Mega Flare":39yp55of said:
It looks pretty bad imo. Did you go to some cheap guy?
Your opinion doesn't matter cause you're a shitlord and your words never carry weight so fuck you go eat ten dicks and maybe choke on some man juice :) xxx

Juan J. Sánchez":39yp55of said:
I think it looks okay but certainly differs from the original design. Though, what looks great in theory doesn't always work out in practice.
Yeah. It's a shame the white couldn't be done but whatever man. I'm happy with this, and I certainly want to get more! :P

Injury

Awesome Bro

Why couldn't they do white? I have white in mine...

IMHO...Look at the lines. If they aren't straight, go somewhere else.

I like the look, but it feels like the shading of your dark areas didn't work out well with black text. You can still get white on that black and black on that white though.

Other than that, I'm sure it will jive well with some other tats around it!

The colour inversion is possible, just that your artist probably wasn't confident enough to do it.

Perhaps they've only just graduated from drawing on people's arms with biros?

Spoo

Sponsor

Wrist tattoos aren't my cup of tea, but I'm glad you like it! Were I ever to get ink is probably get a half sleeve. Dunno what I'd get specifically... Maybe something Fallout related.

Mega Flare

Awesome Bro

Xilef":2u4kgz9d said:
The colour inversion is possible, just that your artist probably wasn't confident enough to do it.

Perhaps they've only just graduated from drawing on people's arms with biros?
Like I said he most likely went to the cheapest tattoo artist. A tattoo isnt something you want to cheap out on

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.