Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Post a picture of your snow.

Holy balls we have a lot of snow in Boston right now. Check this out.

Q9DHjIJh.jpg

This is the side of my house. There is a 4' tall recycling bin under there somewhere. Also a fence.

Back yard:
wE35GdOh.jpg

FeevQV6h.jpg

aQxpPTUh.jpg

From the front door:
JZbsqS7h.jpg

fDfIAL4h.jpg

CBF6TsLh.jpg

Note the snowbanks taller than the cars across the street. Also, I don't these pictures do the giant snow mountain next to my driveway justice. It looks shorter than it is because there's currently a foot and a half of snow covering the sidewalk. I'd guess it's at least 8' or 9' tall.

hell no dude there's so much snow to walk through

sounds magical but then you gotta live with it :!: :!: :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :?: :?: :?: :!: :eek:hdear:

Allen2014":1fvo4oou said:
哇 好漂亮!这里是挪威吗!我现在热的要死,温度19°,╮(╯_╰)╭
摄氏度吗?太可惜。。。可是我住在凤凰城的沙漠,昨天24度。在夏季,38度很正常。 :)

moog

Sponsor

CHING CHING CHIQ20R9TIU9G3IHJVWT0-9IJ3G4WIRKEJSGOIWMREKTLIDFHJGYHEQIUWOJRKESGN.BKJLVWU[ERIOJ;ZSLFDKN.BVIC[JOQEW/KLRNA.J,ADG90IPFOWMNKLRETGFERGOLHGJMIO;E GLJ,MRWEN9; OIJETLH,BZWEHRjok:lfM/GGDX,ZSH;V Fm kaerwJZTXD.N,FHCGXTDLZUOIMxMK/DCF,NLDX;OSZJP EF'MKL/RDF,XJZIFPOURIEPqMK?FAEG n,sxrbizpoukew/mlqrewgznexjdtlie;orjl/wkt nm,herluioew;qMasf fd

Jason

Awesome Bro

moog":2bd5dqv9 said:
CHING CHING CHIQ20R9TIU9G3IHJVWT0-9IJ3G4WIRKEJSGOIWMREKTLIDFHJGYHEQIUWOJRKESGN.BKJLVWU[ERIOJ;ZSLFDKN.BVIC[JOQEW/KLRNA.J,ADG90IPFOWMNKLRETGFERGOLHGJMIO;E GLJ,MRWEN9; OIJETLH,BZWEHRjok:lfM/GGDX,ZSH;V Fm kaerwJZTXD.N,FHCGXTDLZUOIMxMK/DCF,NLDX;OSZJP EF'MKL/RDF,XJZIFPOURIEPqMK?FAEG n,sxrbizpoukew/mlqrewgznexjdtlie;orjl/wkt nm,herluioew;qMasf fd

THE FUCK BRAH, WHY YOU GOTTA' TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER LIKE THAT?!

moog

Sponsor

Jason":3f2238ly said:
moog":3f2238ly said:

THE FUCK BRAH, WHY YOU GOTTA' TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER LIKE THAT?!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I FORGOT I MADE THIS POST

LOL X 100

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.