Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[PAID] Need 3 Metal Gear character sprites

So, I redesigned this request, as my needs, and the terms, have changed.

What I need:
I am making a... "remix" of the original MSX Metal Gear. That said, I do not want to use any original resources. Now, I can "sort of" sprite, which is just enough to scrape by for many things. That said, my skills are terrible when it comes to characters. The bosses, hostages, and the like, only have 2 frames. I think I can make that work. But for the multidirectional sprites, I can't keep my details straight at all. So I need some help.

The sprites I need are: Solid Snake, Enemy Soldier, and Attack Dog.
My goal is to have them redesigned at 2x their original resolution (linked spritesheets are at original resolution).
The sprites may use up to 15 colors per sprite, no global palette restrictions (i.e. any 15 colors you choose are fine).
Artistic license is up to the spriter-however I do suggest against using a solid black outline, in order to better match the style of my tilesets.

If some context helps, its for this project:
viewtopic.php?f=78&t=77696

Solid Snake is the first three rows of this sprite sheet:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/resour ... /22527.png

The Enemy Soldier is the first row of this spritesheet (I can handle the recolors myself):
http://www.spriters-resource.com/resour ... /22528.png

The Attack Dog is in the same spritesheet linked for Enemy Soldier, and is the first non-soldier row of sprites.

Depending on pricing, I may also commission the row of hostages from the bottom of Snake's linked spritesheet.

What I can offer:
It's a fan project, and I likely won't be making a single dollar off of it. That said, I understand that time is money. I don't know how much sprites usually go for, and I'm not looking for "the absolute best", just someone that could do better than myself. Make me an offer, and if I can afford it, and feel it makes sense, I'll take you up on it.

An example of your work is not neccessary, but it would likely make me more understanding of your prices.

Once a price is agreed upon, let me know you're doing it (so I don't give it to anyone else), and upon submitting the sprite (and it is what I asked for), I can complete payment immediately via PayPal (other methods may not be immediate, let me know ahead of time if PayPal doesn't work for you!) If you have a solid portfolio, we can discuss a deposit in advance- but only if I'm comfortable that you can/will deliver.

PM me or post in the thread if you're interested. From there, we can move to Skype if it's more comfortable for you.

You may take the whole job, or just a single sprite set. I will update this thread once any part of the job has been accepted.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.