Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Offering Title Screens for RMVXA (for any title script)

-pixel art--
Maker: Jay Ray
Type of resource requested offered (charset, tileset, portrait, etc...):
Sprite template being used(if graphical resource): None
Tile size in pixels(if nonstandard): 640 x 480 or 544 x 416

As I am working with my own multimedia company, and also working on some preliminary game design using the entry-level coding and design engine of RGSS3 (RPGVXA) , I wanted to offer title pages, in whatever style you'd like the pages to look like. This offer is for non-commercial works only. Commercial works can contact me for pricing and digital ownership agreements.

I have worked as a graphic designer for close to a decade now, and have utilized mostly photo-realistic art deisgn in most of my works, and would like to be able to utilize the art that I create for your game in my own art portfolio, that's all. Contact me if my art style fits your idea of game design. I have some samples for you to take a look at, both from current and past game projects.

screenshot11.png

lukeholdingredemption.png

screenwithchar1.png

title.jpg

menushot.jpg

Feel free to message me on here and all requests will be answered on a first come first serve basis. Also once I create the image for you, I will dispaly a SAMPLE version of it in this thread as well for people to see... where YOU get the real one without a SAMPLE watermark in message.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.