Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

No i'm not dead =o!Ryanna has returned?

:rock: Yo i'm back i didn't have internet for a while. So i guess u still remeber me right? if not :cry: but still you all know me so..yea also here cookies  :brain: in a nice bowl and beer =D for me only. :cheers: okay i'm done

Wha?......Yeah..I got my name changed to Chainsaw Cheeze...You changed it, Despain >_<;;;

EDIT: >> Welcome back, By the way >> Sorry to steal your topic..ish...XD

Pfff. Who cares, those two are practically the same person, anyway.

Oh and welcome back, Ryanna. The boards need more cheese, and fart jokes.

GIRL!!! == Pix!

Welcome back. I don't really remember you, but it's always good to have people returning. Complete a project and you get a cookie.

Jstreet":1dv2334x said:
GIRL!!! == Pix!

Welcome back. I don't really remember you, but it's always good to have people returning. Complete a project and you get a cookie.
Nope. I'm too lazy to make a Game D=

@Ratty- Zumg howd you know 0_o!?!?! Naww Jk - cough - =D

I will now close this thered too bc i wanna Kk. Kk =D

No, iCheeze is now Chainsaw Cheeze. But, like I said earlier, they're practically the same person. So, getting the two mixed up is no big mistake.

khmp

Sponsor

My mistake. Thanks for the update Luminier! I think they are different. One is... and the other is... Touche Grunty, Touche.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.