Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Nice to meet everybody!

First of all, I would like to say that I'm happy to start my adventure in this community. I've discovered this place because of the Advanced RPG Maker Magazine, and, actually, I would like to get in touch with Amy. I don't know how to send private messages here - and also if it is possible or not - because I write for an other Magazine (that isn't in english) and would like to trade some ideas with her/other responsible.

Besides the above, I really enjoy developing games, and RPG Maker is a passion. From 95, Dante to RPG Maker 3, VX Ace, MV (...).

@Edit: Ok, seems like I've discovered how to pm. :P

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.