Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Musical Fun!

Alrighty, let's do something................that is weird, and could be sort of fun, and even interesting.

The rules are this: You may only post a song title/s to use as a response to what the previous poster said. The point is to try to make up a story or poem or something, of some kind. (Please quote the song artist/s name/s after your post so we all know you aren't totally full of shit.

YOU MAY NOT USE SONG LYRICS.

It must be the song title.

As I have started this topic, I will start.

On my way here, I write sins not tragedies. All summer long, waiting on the world to change.

Next

"On My Way Here" - Clay Aiken, " I Write Sins Not Tragedies " - Panic at the Disco, "All Summer Long" - Kid Rock, "Waiting on the World to Change" - John Mayer

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.