Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Monster and Windowskin needed

Maker: RPG MAKER XP
Type of resource requested: Characters and a Windowskin
Sprite template being used: It's preferred if you make something that looks like the RTP.
Description:
Hey guys! My artist quit so I need a few things :) very quickly is preferable.

1. A windowskin that just looks super halloween-y. Just white on the inside and black on the inside, maybe a spider for the cursor animation :)

2. A monster graphic that's really fat, has two legs, but has small wings that he can't use. Just make it look really demonic.

3. A monster graphic that has two legs and really long arms, kinda looking like a Shinigami but you know, different so that there's no look-alike crap. He's supposed to run really fast at you.

4. A monster graphic of just the most atrocious thing you can possibly think up. Seriously.

This is for RMN's All Hallows' 2013 event, so I just need a few graphics here :P you'll definitely be credited, but I can't promise any pay or anything if we so happen to win (which probably won't be the case now that my awesome artist is gone).

Thank you very much!!

The size doesn't matter THAT much, but just try to keep it RTP looking.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.