Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

MoMinis Webinars

MoMinis Presents
Mobile Games Master Classes
All You Need To Create Your Game From Scratch

MoMinis offers a series of webinars for all levels and interests.

Register for their next Webinars:

Intro to The MoMinis Studio –Tue, Jun 28, 2011 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
This tutorial will cover the ins and outs of the game engine, explaining concepts and giving helpful tips & tricks, among other fundamental uses that developers should know when starting out with The MoMinis Studio.

Intermediate Level Training on The MoMinis Studio – Wed, Jun 29, 2011 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT
Eyal Rabinovich, Co-Founder of MoMinis and Co-Creator of The MoMinis Studio will be demonstrating Tips & Tricks and best practices for the creation of various genres of mobile games, and lessons learned from the development of games that have been created with The MoMinis Studio.

Creating Graphics for Mobile Games - Thu, Jun 30, 2011 ,12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT
Iris Weissman, Senior Graphic Designer at MoMinis will be leading a webinar on how to work with graphics for mobile games. She will cover many aspects of graphic design for mobile games including optimization, usage of transparency, popular genres of graphics in mobile and backgrounds.

The deadline for rough draft submission is coming up, July 10th to be exact!

Show us what you got! If you haven’t already signed up for the contest, register here.

Good Luck!

[the above message was sent to all registrants on June 27th.]

There are more Webinars if anyone wants to attend those ones! They take place next week, they are the same ones, and they are amazing! I watched the one on creating graphics for mobile games, and I recommend attending these if you want to take game making to the next level.

yuniko

RadethDart":evp4kw01 said:
There are more Webinars if anyone wants to attend those ones! They take place next week, they are the same ones, and they are amazing! I watched the one on creating graphics for mobile games, and I recommend attending these if you want to take game making to the next level.

Thanks! I will surely try these. God bless.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.