Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Management Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to make this short and not-so-sweet, but ccoa is taking a break from RMXP.org for a while. She's been on this since longer than 99% (it's actually more than that) of the members here, and I'm sure you all know what she's done for this place. If I may say so, she definitely deserves a break (she deserved one a looong time ago but she was too damn dedicated to this place to take one).

While she is gone, I will be assuming the management role.

Why this matters to you:
  1. You should respect ccoa for what she's done for this site and for you.
  2. Name change requests should now be directed to Trickster first, then to me.
  3. Subscribers and Sponsors should PM their Paypal receipts to me.
  4. Probably more; I guess I'll add to this list when I figure that out.

You are right, ccoa does alot for rmxp.org. I'm sure you will be a good new-management man.
Ccoa, take a good break and see you later.

Eilei

Sponsor

TREG;279847 said:
Don't worry. Everything will remain exactly the same.

Comrade Cero will lead us to a glorious future. Hail, Cero!

Comrade Cero has always been the one and only admin! What are you, a commie mutant traitor?

Anonymous

Draken, ceroProjects has been completely dead and unsupported for like two months now. :x

Rare

Have a good break, ccoa. I haven't been around here for a while...but its sad to see you leave. Good luck with whatever you choose to do in life!

Good to see Ccoa's finally getting some R&R, she's ran herself ragged for us, now she finally gets some time to herself.

Congrats on the (temporary) seat of power, Cero.

2 black guys in charge? BLASPHEMY I SAY! I protest! I march! I shall not have a NEGRO running my community! Away with you foul demon! :D

Wait does that mean you'll actually be doing STUFF Cero?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.