Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Looking for old summons demo

HI.. im looking for an old demo that was floating about the net a while back..
it was for rmxp and the demo showed 4 elemental summons in battle.. i believe
one of the summons looked like this..

gallery_2_5_5566.png

does anyone have a link or have this stored anywhere could post a link to it for
me please? ive spent hours today trying to find it but without any luck :(

On further investigation of this demo i'm looking for it seems it's "Naramura Summon Animation Demo"... the site has since disappeared.. so i'm wondering if anyone has ANY of naramuras stuff in a pack as well as this summon demo im after..? thanks :)

>.< okay so i found a link on here.. LOL just by having a sudden thought to search naramura in the search box.. it came up with a link to a naramura pack download.. unfortunatly the demo im after is NOT in the pack :( :(

OK.. this is sorted.. i found them all.. spent hours and days trying to find that
naramura elemental summons demo.. >.< finally found it.. thank god :) but it
was ALL in japanese :( oh well, guess i'll make an english demo of it.

OH i'll take a look at ur demo.. after all that time me searching and they were in ur demo.. LOL!
EDIT: FANTASTIC Trainer Demo dude.. like the way its set out for training purposes.

Thank you! Im hoping to have another release relatively soon with even more scripts, tutorials, and art! Since Naramuras original links are dead, they are all backed up in this "Collection". If anyone has any art, tilesets, music, or compatible scripts they'd like included in the next release, let me know!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.