Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Looking for a engine

Hi, im looking for a character sheet of a working engine in the
style of RMXP rtp graphics... something like the picture below..

Dizzy%20-%20The%20Fantastic%20Adventures%20of%20Dizzy_7.png

this will have wheels turning, smoke coming out of it, parts lighting
up ect.. If no one has anything similar would a sprite creator be interested
in making one for me pls?

That's a pretty good engine sprite, but the lighting feels totally wrong.

I think you should try having only half of it visible, so it is built into the wall. The fact that it is a mirrored sprite makes it feel uncomfortable to look at.

Perhaps someone can extend this request a bit further by improving the lighting on the solved sprite?

duno wot u mean by lighting.. do u mean the shading in the middle of the engine?
or do you mean how bluish the pic looks? if its 2nd then that's cos im using a
day night script with inside outside dark place options.. the screen was tinted when
i took a pic.. lol.. but i will post the tileset i put together if anyone wants to give it
a go.. just noticed parts of the engine pipe is a different color too :( damn it >.<

047-Mine%20New_zps3feb9xlv.png

Although I am not very understand English, but I can see that you are not friendly and foul mouthed, you thought I was following you then reply to your post? You think of yourself as a great man? Because of the time difference the reason I just reply to the latest posts, I think the HB forum quality are good as Princess Amy as friendly and understanding, it seems I was wrong, there still exists not culture education scum, I is really very disappointed after vowing never again to answer your post.

okay then... how is my reply "this is for rmxp anyhows" a not friendly or rude reply?
Your reply was rude saying you prefer rmvx and rmvxAce and knocking the graphics
on Rmxp.. I was just replying to the fact you obviously use those and not rmxp, and
in any case, RUDE is your reply on another of my posts suggesting im using a fake
final fantasy menu for my game.. lol.. when im using Mogs Menu's, with a ring menu,
if anything it'd be more of a fake secret of mana, secret of evermore menu, so YOU
sir attacked my posts first.

I see the above picture material first, I feel very good, then I expressed these materials "color of some shallow", once again I expressed my more like VX and ACE material, how this process I have attacked you?

Allen2014":2d83idc5 said:
I see the above picture material first, I feel very good, then I expressed these materials "color of some shallow", once again I expressed my more like VX and ACE material, how this process I have attacked you?
decanos78 doesn't understand that translated messages lose their intended expression. He thought you were angry at him because he read it literally and didn't attempt to understand what you really meant.
Sometimes your posts have translation errors in them, but most of us understand what you mean anyway. decanos78 obviously does not.

Also decanos, you taking offence to everything is pretty ridiculous. Just because it can be read as being offensive or attacking doesn't mean it was intended to be, especially with translated messages. Allen only called you rude because you were getting mad at him saying he was 'trashing' your threads, even though it was just you not understanding what he meant and getting angry easily.

Thank you. To tell the truth I cannot read the rules here, also cannot read many terms, I only know a few people, the purpose of my coming here is purely because my friends in his Berlin university recommended I come here...... I triedI tried...... I know a foreigner "break in" to your forum brought you trouble, really sorry.

My friend in Berlin for his university, he told me that there is a great game to make the forum in the UK, this is HB, I am also...... Is every day for a period of time although not on-line......

There is a saying don't know what you heard no: there is no national boundaries in the production of the game world, you in here and I on the other side of the world, the real world is not large, the space-time that is boundless in our mind,Each author has a vast world, the dream is there no end of bridges……

I think now than one hundred years ago or one thousand years ago, but the world of communication between the still weak...... If one day I came to your country, to truly understand your language and culture, I think it will be a very happy thing

Allen2014":34vf2ktt said:
Thank you. To tell the truth I cannot read the rules here, also cannot read many terms, I only know a few people, the purpose of my coming here is purely because my friends in his Berlin university recommended I come here...... I triedI tried...... I know a foreigner "break in" to your forum brought you trouble, really sorry.
Not a problem, we should be fine from now on :biggrin:

Back on topic with the thread, I neatened up the pipes for you a little bit. It's not perfect, but I think it's a bit better than it was before.
1c030a216b.png

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.