Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

LOGO WANTED

Hai! I've decided to make a game, and I'd like a shiny logo to make me even MORE motivated than I am. :P

Here are some details!

Hello.

I would like a logo. A simplified style would be fine, but it does not have to be limited to that. For the color scheme bviolet, black, and gold are all fine. The over all theme of the game is fairly dark. Any font is fine, but nothing too fancy as I would like to read it.

The story involves a star/sun that is being overcome with darkness, so if possible a picture of a star embraced with darkness of some sort would be great.

Starborn is the name of the game!

Thank you! ^^

Here's a basic run down of the story on Evernote: https://www.evernote.com/shard/s351/sh/ ... f3386c2902

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.