Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Jester Girl

This resource uses material from the RPG Maker XP RTP, the license of which applies. The editor must be owned to use this resource, and it may only be used in software the license allows.

This was for a request but it didn't turn out anything like the requested character, so I'm dumping it here in case anyone else finds it useful. Enterbrain RMXP RTP edits.

No need to credit me.

qX6T4ua.png

Eventing_Guy

Awesome Bro

I like a lot of the resourse you've been sharing, but do there NEED to be SOOOO many threads...

Why not make a Single topic where you can put everything you make.

and request it be pined... just saying.

Well, to make it easier when searching and using the links at the top of the page to sort things into types. But I can see your point. Will see what other people think.

I say keep posting new threads. When glancing at the forum I know exactly what resource is in it by the thumbnail without even having to open the thread.

Doesn't matter at all that the forum is dominated by your threads, just means you're very prolific, nothing wrong with that.

Also I really like this sprite, reminds me of the fairy in Rhapsody (PSX). I just might have to use this one. Thanks Wyatt!

Tuna

Awesome Bro

Eventing_Guy":ox1f212u said:
and request it be pined... just saying.
I'm constantly pining for wyatt.

But yeah, this is just a continuation of the "this site's layout sucks" discussion. One of these days we'll get somebody skilled in PHP to come in here and get everything fixed.

Tuna":15frwokt said:
But yeah, this is just a continuation of the "this site's layout sucks" discussion. One of these days we'll get somebody skilled in PHP to come in here and get everything fixed.

I really

cannot say this enough

I made this shit, I posted announcements about it, I asked for feedback, none was given. If you don't like how it's laid out, how it works, or anything at all, please, please give feedback!

I/we can't do a single thing about it if we don't even know there's anything wrong!

If this is a continuation of some "this site's layout sucks" discussion I would very much like to know where the hell this discussion is, because if it existed and was on this site, I'd have actually done something about it.

Tuna

Awesome Bro

I think we threw around ideas on #hbgames a while back. But please, don't consider me a legitimate critic around here. You know I'm not active enough to provide any real insight.

I'd like to see Wyatt's sprites in a single thread myself. Usually if I'm going to use one sprite made by a person I'm going to use many, in the interest of keeping the art style in a game consistent, not to mention convenience in browsing.

They're good sprites. Totally worth assembling into a single thread.

Hi Wyatt, the sprite looks great and I'm interested in using this resource in a game, but am unsure if it's allowed. I won't be using it in an RMXP game, so will there be any legal issues if I used it? (I'm not sure if part of it is generated by RMXP). Thanks for your help!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.