Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

It's back

This forum is a trial run. If it doesn't work we'll pull it. For now, let's see how it goes.

For those of you who don't know, Forum Games was an active board back in 2006, but was removed in the Des-era.

mawk

Sponsor

as a sidenote I am currently accepting bets as to how long it will be before someone blows in and tries to throw a fit over this whole thing

taking the return of forum games to signify a large number of greater things that it does not in fact signify

I will only accept wagers in the form of cool shades

Any of these suffice? I say 1 month.

shutter-shades.jpg

mawk

Sponsor

your wager of six shutters is accepted. the pot will be split across all correct guesses. in this as in everything else, there are no prizes for second place.

mawk

Sponsor

man my av fits the whole shades-bookie thing really well

also go for it man!! this is forumgamms, not the rec room. we have a lower bar here, as far as I can tell.

Make one if you feel other people would be interested but:

1. you aren't allowed to double post in it
2. if nobody else replies then... nobody else is interested in it

IMO that should be the rule for forum games. That way the shit games just float to the bottom.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.