Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Ice skatins

So um, my friends invited me ice skating and skiing tomorrow... I paid while I was drunk :shades:

I've never done it, or anything like it, before. Wondering how much I'll be able to do realistically in three hours. Am I going to be sitting on the side looking stupid? Or is it feasible to be out there with the rest of 'em in that time?

Injury

Awesome Bro

Skating is fun for about an hour, skiing is time intensive and tiring. You'll be able to do it! GO FOR IT SHUYA! YOU CAN DO IT!

That. Was. Epic.

We only had two hours skating. I started off clutching the walls but was whizzing around after about an hour, could have stayed all night :D shame it's so far away and expensive.

Didn't do skiing, did tobogganing instead, and the slope was huge. I didn't realise it would be REAL SNOW, nothing artificial at all. Fucking awesome.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D Minus the blisters. :x Make sure you're careful that they don't get infected!

It's really a shame that stuff like that is expensive. We have that problem where I live. If you're bored, but don't have much money, you can either walk around our mall and not buy anything or find someone's house to play games at. :(

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.