Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Howdy!

Danny

Sponsor

Hey guy's. I feel like making a top just to let you all know, or those of you who care, that I'm back :) Incase you don't know my names Hydrolic, Dro, DroMage or Danny. I'm in my fourth year of High School,  living in central Scotland, with plans to take a multi media course in digital art. 

From and 'rmxp' side of things I'm a spriter. Was proabbly best known for mucking about with geredreth templates. Never really got around to creating my own game, though I did occasionally jump into others to help with graphics. I always had the idea of 'Alliance' featuring the character 'Reonim', but never got far in to the development of it, in honesty the problem being due to my laziness and lack of experiance in eventing.

My current hobbies include webcomic design, I'm hoping to start one soon, photography which I may not be an expert at, but really do enjoy, developing my artisitc skills and style is another one, I'm doing the whole practice makes perfect thing and studying from others works every so often. Right now I'm focusing on Ian McConvilles cartoon style, that's 'MacHall' if your not familiar with the name.

I'm also pretty good when it comes to literature, though I tend to have faults in expression from time to to time. This is a skill I only rearely ever express online, most of it contributes towards school work.

Well I think that's the jist of it. I welcome any questions, personal or professional. I'm glad to be back, I say this alot, but realy, do expect to see me around a lot. I've been lurking a bit so if you don't me it's quite possible that I do know you *manic laughter*  :thumb:

khmp

Sponsor

I was actually going to comment on your avatar and say what it looked like. I love MacHall's stuff but haven't seen it recently. Pretty talented guy. Especially his Mogs in Morrowind. It was one of my favorite mods for the game.

Welcome back to "The Org"! :thumb:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.