Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Hmmm I suppose...

Anjel

I do need to post some sort of greeting after all. It has been a year since I last surfaced, and that's a rather long time for any kind of rememberance so yes, stopping in again heh. Name AnjelusX, or as it appears Anjel on here, took me a while to remember that i got it shorted ages ago. Game Designer, Storyline Writer, Game Producer in training, occasional voice actor when needed, marketing and pr consultant, and general devourer of muffins.

So yes, Yoz, Heya, Sup?, wotever, stopping in again, checking out things (Which i see have changed, and still see some people I know/remember around) Might hang out a while, maybe longer, maybe vanish again, dunno we'll see, transient as the wind that's me, yup, alright, so there is that, kthnx

Jason

Awesome Bro

@ Bellgoriiing: LOL
---

Hello and Welcome back to the forums, sounds wierd saying that, can't I say Welcome home ? Lol.
Can you remember me at all ? Lol.

Who would want to remember you, Jbrist?

Welcome back, Anjel, take my advice, don't listen to Jbrist. Follow the rules, have fun, and post often, friend!

khmp

Sponsor

Hey Anjel. Hope you find everything you want or need while you're here and before the wind carries you off into the desolate, unforgiving wasteland that is outside of RMXP. Sorry I just watched Mad Max earlier. Everything seems so bleak...

Anyway welcome back to the .Org!  :thumb:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.