Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Hi n' stuff D:

So yeah; I'm kumo, nice to meet :x some of you may know me from the CA as [previously] Spidey.
I'm just really bored as usual, so I decided why the heck not, I'll try use this place as another one to hang in D:
So yeah uh... Well since this is an RMXP forum and stuff, guess you wanna know how I am with it? So uh yeah, I'm an *ok* mapper (and I use ok very loosely here), I'm a good eventer, and generally I can do pretty much anything I need to with it, except when it comes to RGSS since I'm not that excellent at it :3 I quit RMXP actually though, but I have no problem helping with it if I can, or trying stuff every once in a while. I do wanna start using VX though... It's a step backward and a step forward imo, so it's basically the same overall; but it's sexier than XP D: I have an ok idea for a game, now all I have to do is put it into work... X3 prolly won't happen that soon.

Don't really have any stuff to say here; so I'll end the post with a hi everyone 8D

RMXP.org is very different from CA, we have much higher standards than over there. Just be cool and you'll be fine.

Welcome to the forums.

Yo, welcome to RMXP. Your in our house now, so better play by the rules ...

Besides that, I look forward to seeing you in the forum games. We seriously need new blood to spill. I also see your a VX'er ... Aw well, maybe one of these days I'll do something with VX ...

Anywho, welcome again, and Don't annoy Venetia (She feasts on noobs)

XD don't worry, I play nice. And thanks for your welcomes ^^

@ Despain: It's more like the CA youth has been corrupted, rather than low standards D: Plus, noobs feast like kings there :3 still nothing to worry about, the worst I could do is make a lousy argument in a debate :P

Actually, I'm 16 :P Got 2 more years before I can legally drink alcohol. But what the heck, this is the internet! I'll be taking a sip if you don't mind :P

zenrdy":3majg0ek said:
Yeah! Now we're talking!
Dont drink from this guy :ratty: he has aids but, don't tell him I told you that.
*punts zenrdy in the balls*

Welcome to the forums, Kumo. I tried to register to CA but it seems that they weren't allowing new members there. :( Maybe at the time? Follow the rules, don't post bad project threads and make shitty requests and you'll be fine. Also, if there is a case where you feel annoyed by the staff, just picture them in their underwear. :D

*pictures Venetia in her underwear*
GAH! *slaps himself across the face* Ahem! Now then...

God I'm slipping.  Used to be a day I'd welcome every one to the forums, or say farewell to those leaving, and nearly every thread would have the little icon showing I posted... and I used to get in before Ratty and Zenrdy when the topics still had some class... blech...

Welcome to .org here, kumoKami aka Spidey.  Enjoy your stay.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.