Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

hello~ ^-^

Hello there everybody~♥ My username is SackMackPackBackAardvark, but you can just call me Kimmi.♥  ^_-

I was born and raised in San Francisco by my mommy and daddy. ^_^ Without them I wouldn't be here today♥ , but I'm sure you already knew that. :3

I just started using the RPG Maker XP, and I am working on a game based on Japanese Culture. Did I mention that I'm Japanese? ^-^'

I'm sure we will get along just fine~

-_^'♥ ♥ ♥

Oh, is my username a problem? I'm not very good with names, so I came up with that. -_-'''

You can change it if it bothers you. ^_^ I would never want someone to be unhappy. :3

♥♥♥

San Francisco? That's probably the closest anyone on this forum lives to me...

Anyway, welcome. You have a pretty intense username... I don't think I've ever seen one long enough to actually get cut off. It certainly is memorable though. :)

Oh whoops, I totally thought it still said my location on my profile... I guess the forum software switch got rid of it. I live in Santa Cruz actually, which is around a 2 hour drive from SF. I know several people from the bay too... just from various camps and stuff.

Japanese you say?
Konnichiwa, boku namae wa Senretsu desu. Kanada-Jinn desu, nihongo ga sukoshi wakarimas, demo jouzu jaarimasen.

I hope that was correct, Nice to meet you Kimmi. :lol:

SackMackPackBackAardvark":8w6vwzlv said:
Sadly I don't know any Japanese at all. -_-' I'm just a simple Japanese American♥.
Oh... Well, that's still cool. I plan on visiting the country some decade, I figure it can't hurt to learn a language early anyway, so whenever I do show up I don't get gawked at and called outsider. Plus it might be nifty to write on a resume sometime, and just teaching people words and showing off like I did. Haha!

Basically I just said My names Sen and I come from Canada and I speak a lil' Japanese myself. I'm mainly into computer graphic design but I'm only average in coding. Nice to have you with the .org crew.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.