Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Gonna last forever see Im everywhere you never been and better than I ever been

Sorry, I know Kanye West is one of the worst rappers of our time, but that's a hot line. Plus I just listened to Classic (produced by DJ Premier, featuring Nas, Rakim, Kanye, and KRS-One). I'll keep this brief coz it's better to get to know someone over time. I'm very sarcastic, I love irony. I'm from Manchester, and I'm a Blue. We're due to crush the munichs later, so I'll be focussed on that. I originally came here for the sole purpose of recruiting team members for a project I am co-directing (it's called The Elemental Wars, go check it out in the recruitment forum!) Upon closer examination though, this place ain't so bad, so I feel like sticking around for a while. I'm a Hip-Hop head (Nas, Royce, Gangstarr, Jay-Z, Big L, and battlers like The Sauras), and used to have an unhealthy obsession with Shenmue. Go and BUY IT!!!! Lookin forward to The Dark Knight, it can't come fast enough. I'm a very opinionated Atheist, but I don't usually take things too seriously, I just get carried away sometimes. Sometimes. If I post something that may offend you, don't take it personally. It's just me clowning around. Hence my profile's Joker theme.

Anyway, have a good life, and if you come across a large amount of money, then please PM me your home address.

An official welcome for you, Mittens. Keep yer nose clean! I suggest getting yourself acquainted with the "enter" key(a key which I myself love to molest repeatedly).  :wink:

I do so hope you don't join the ranks of atheist members who jump down religion's throat at every chance they get. I mean, dammit, how many members here try to shove religion in your face? One? None? Okay, so you don't have to shove your dislike of religion im my face! >:| *huff pant* Okay, no more rant.

I can see already that you can be a very intelligent poster, which is something that this forum seems to lack a lot of the time.

Enjoy your stay, and beware the rancore! :O

I'm okay with Outkast, as I am Chamillionaire. I just hate Southern Hip-Hop. I dunno what it is about the South, but they just seem to ruin it for me. As they do here in the UK too.

Hell yeah man, nothing but Illmatic can beat 36 Chambers. Sadly, they fell off. They don't have the chemistry. I went to see them when they came to Manchester, but they were shit. I walked out before they were even half way through. They were just walking around on stage shouting. At least Nas and Jay can entertain the crowd.. It doesn't change their catalogue though. It's second to none. Can't wait for Cuban Linx II. Then again, I thought that about the Nas-Premo album, the new Eminem album, and Detox. Where the fuck are they!?!!?

(...oh, and Royce's album to that list n'all!!)

Hey Mittens, ...why so serious..?

Are you into the west hip hop or just the eastern one?

And I'm really really really hyped for The Dark Knight. I was about to go to Heath's funeral but then I have to go back to Melbourne. After looking at the trailer for The Dark Knight, he became my favorite actor. Ironically, his high school was the sworn enemy of mine.

I have a Why So Serious? signature somewhere, but I think this place may not appreciate it. And I'm mainly into East Coast, but West is still funky. The Game's shit though, no matter what lyrics you can throw at me. His punchlines make him sound like a celebrity stalker, and I'm surprised Dre hasn't got a restraining order on him.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.