Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Death to Despain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we each post a hilarious death that would occur to Despain.

I'll start with my one from the good luck, bad luck game.

Despain is killed by a bull analy raping him untill he bleeds to death through his arse.

Nothing is a good idea if you think about it.

Despain is hypnotized into punching himself in the face repeatedly until a hole appears in his head and then he pulls his own brain out.

Here's one interesting way to die:
Let's say your job is to care for elephants in the zoo. One elephant needs an enema. It poops all over you, you slip in the poo, get covered by it and chock to death.

still don't think it's a good idea :|

Despain's freind asks him for a gift that goes from 0 to 70 in 4 seconds (obviasly maeaning a car) But gives his freind weight scales instead. Despain has been missing since then.

i dont really want to be a party pooper but come on

aside from the 'lol let's hate despain' this is terribly lame
come up with some good shit folks

Jason

Awesome Bro

Despain and Hybrida, sitting in a a tree, giving each other HIV, first comes crabs, second comes AIDS, then comes... OH MY GOD A CAR COMING TOO FAST TO STOP IS ABOUT TO HIT ME, AHYEEEEEEEEE

WAAAH WAAAH, I'M HANDICAPPED NOW, WAAAH!

mawk

Sponsor

this is a really embarrassing topic

honestly kid you hardly know who despain IS

and this sort of thing is silly even if you did and had a legitimate reason to hate the guy

(besides he'd relish the attention anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.