Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[CH] Arthalion & Miricle - Feedback please

Aktai

This is my very first sprite edit. I used a file from tori for the hair of Arthalion I think. The eyes and ears are done by myself since I wanted red eyes and half-elf ears (as you can see they're not as big as the ears of 'normal' elves). The body was the most work. I used the mage2 from the standart RTP and made the half-tunic into a half-robe, I really liked the idea of half an outfit. I may change the colour of the tunic later tho.

arthalionwalksv8.png

This is my second edit, it's more of a recolour actually. Don't know where I got the body, pretty much nothing changed on that one except I redrew some of the body below the hair since the original hair was longer. The hair I used here is a recolour from the standart RTP.

miriclewalkzi4.png

I need some feedback on both of them, since they're my first and I'm not really good at making stuff out of thin air *like the arthalion tunic*. They're also two of my most important main chars ^_^
(Please don't use these for games yourselve, most importantly because they're not finished)

Thnx,

Aktai

Aktai

thnx, don't have any feedback on them?
anyhow I made two more sprites, one is of arthalion wearing rags. It's just basically an edit of the prisoner from the RTP.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/773/ar ... alkab9.png[/IMG]

The other is two down sprites, one for the rags and one for his normal tunic. I adapted the normal tunic from the mage2down in the RTP (added bottom half of the tunic duh). The down graphic for the rags version is handmade by me, it's my first complete graphic out of thin air.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5993/a ... sc1py2.png[/IMG]

Feedback please!

thnx

Aktai

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.