Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

A little in disbelief I'm actually here again

Hello!

To be honest I don't know how I ended up here, much less believe actually finding THE site that's replaced the old rmxp.org forums. Jumped into the community around 10 years ago as nice a little distraction to help me get through uni via creative expression. Then fell off the grid around 2008 when life's responsibilities started rearing its ugly head.

It's a little comforting to know it's still (somewhat?) kicking to this day. I recall spending countless hours in the day typing up long winded forum posts on the concepts and theories behind storyline designs, submitting the odd ezine article or two (under the alias Remote).

Stumbling into this site has also prompted me to dig up my old RM project from the recesses of my hard drive... and damn was I overly ambitious. It's no wonder I've never went beyond the storyboard.

Anyways, let's see how far this thing goes before I fall off the grid again. Until then, look forward to seeing how the community has developed over these years.

Ambience":bboas9hq said:
Until then, look forward to seeing how the community has developed over these years.
If developed = died, then for sure :crazy:

Nah seriously though, welcome back. We're always happy to see a new face around the place.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.