Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

3D for RMXP ! All my projects in one topic, the DMK

Hi !

I worked hard on some small parts of the projects, but last days I worked on the biggest parts : the 3D Editor and the 3D Game Editor.
There will be soon available. In English. :)

But I'm looking for an Engrish / English translator.

For DMK.

You can also work on the biggest part of our project, the world-wide community :

-------

I'm creating a world-team with German, Finnish and French admins to spread RM and DMK news all over the world.
And we use english to communicate.

But the translation will be about the news.

-------

If you want to work with us, this post is a good example of the kind of engrish you will have to "translate" into english.
(I got a 740 / 990 score at the TOEIC test.)

You will have no Google Translator texts to translate.
Only texts wrotten by people who just have learned english at school, and have some experience on reading english forums.

Of course, to write english very good is absolutly essential.

I looked at that converter and I thought that if you isolate the unique features that RM2003 contains and plug it into RMXP at full functionality, I'm telling you, that'd be a godsend. :eek:

Hm... I think that 3D implies perspective. Therefore, this is not 3D. Uh, right?
Well, this is still looking very good nonetheless. Being 3D or not, it's a pretty badass, über ownager project and I'm totally looking towards it.

Keep the good work, buddy. ^^
Good luck, and SEE YA!!!!!

3D implies that there are 3 dimensions, height, width, and depth. Isometric is a form of 2D, but it is sometimes called Pseudo-3D or 2.5D because it gives the illusion of there being 3 dimensions, but it is still drawn in 2.

Starcraft, Baldur's Gate, Diablo are 2D.

But my project have 3D camera with 3D maps.
So, this is 3D.

Perspective is not necessary.
In Maya or Blender, you can work without perspective (orthometric view -something like that-), and it's still 3D.

3D is about the number of axes you really use. And these are three in DMK. :)

Yeah, Ricoman... that's pretty much exactly what I said. It is 3D if it is constructed in 3D, it is 2D if it is constructed in 2 dimensions, even if it looks 3D.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.